Solara offers a number of premiere and budget solutions to tracking road vehicles. Monitoring is conducted through a simple on-line Web map and table interface.
For post-trip recording, a GPS position logger can be used. A saved position file is uploaded to our server and is displayed like any other data, using the same simple interface.
- A number of hardware and wireless communication systems are available, depending on your needs.
- Units can be externally powered, externally powered with backup battery, or run exclusively on battery power.
- The system's transmissions are of interval times of 30 seconds to 60 minutes.
- Choice of all-in-one construction with integrated antenna or external antenna mounting.
- Gain situational awareness where you need regular positions of vehicles, such as in anti-theft applications, or monitoring of the position of rental vehicles.
The Solara Field Tracker 1000, using the Orbcomm satellite system, using the Iridium satellite sytem, are well suited to vehicle tracking. Benefits include:
- Either unit type can be configured for your mounting requirements.
- Solara designs and builds the Solara Field Tracker 1000 in Canada, allowing for the capability to design and implement hardware to your special requirements if required.
- Tough construction for years of reliability even with rough handling.
- Comprehensive one-year warranty.