Solara Field Tracker 1000
The Solara Field Tracker 1000 is designed and tested for off-road and marine use in the toughest, most extreme environments. Using the Orbcomm Low-earth Orbit satellite system, the Solara Field Tracker 1000 transmits and receives messages within 1 to 30 minutes in mid-latitudes. It is not intended in high polar latitudes due to lag times of up to 6.5 hours, depending on satellite positions.
- Solara Field Tracker 1000 operation is simple and automated.
- Rugged waterproof mobile hardware unit for personnel and asset tracking.
- Ideal for external mounting on off-road vehicles, boats and trucks.
- Optional configurations operate from internal battery or external power and battery.
- Nominal operation is to record a GPS position every 12 minutes, with 5 GPS positions transmitted per transmission once per hour.
- Use the Solara Field Tracker 1000 on multiple vehicles. Additional power cables available for installation on different vehicles. Includes military quality connector, cold-weather rated power cord, and battery mounting eyelets.
- Designed and tested for use in the toughest Arctic environments: Lifetime guarantee on the protective case against any breakage.
- Waterproof military-spec connector for external 9 - 18Volt DC power supply.
- GPS antenna protected inside the radio-frequency transparent case.
- VHF whip antenna for communicating with Orbcomm satellites mounted directly to the case lid. Antenna may be bracket-mounted externally as an option.
- Mil-spec sealed power and “Alert” distress switch with switch guard is mounted internally on machined aluminum bracket. “Alert On” and “Alert Reply ” indicator lights are also incorporated into the bracket.
- Closed-cell foam liner absorbs vibration and shock .
- Power cord rated to -40°C .
- Orbcomm provides economical routine services to Solara clients.
Please contact us about purchasing information and monthly subscription information.
Monthly Subscription: $19.99/month for 3 year contract, $24.99/month for 2 year contract.